SINT Technology will be present at the 3rd International Conference of InArt (Innovation in Art Research and Technology) to be held in Parma from 26th -29th March 2018.
The Conference scope is to create a bridge of communication between interdisciplinary units in the field of archaeometry and especially for those regarding:
– new technological developments
– in vitro experimental set-ups and degradation mechanisms
– in situ experiments and mobile instrumentation
– non-invasive and non-destructive analysis
– Imaging techniques
– Environmental issues on the preservation of art and archaeological objects
Special focus will be held on Contemporary Art!
For further information you can visit the official website www.inart2018.unipr.it/index.php/home