Thermal Plant Evaluator is a cost effective long term performance monitoring software for machines.
The cost effectiveness and the plant efficiency are the major parameters on which the plant managers focus their attention to evaluate the plant performance indexes, through long data elaboration.
Thermal Plant Evaluator platform transfers SINT Technologyâ€™s experience in field performance testing into a Windows OS software suite that allows for the continuous monitoring of a power plant or of a single unit.
The results are immediately at disposal in a real time format to the control system operator and plant management to set priorities in plant maintenance actions, optimizing efficiency efforts and load Energy optimizations.
Platform main features:
- Acquire plant and machines data from already installed Distributed Control System (DCS) through the most used industrial communication protocol (OPC DA, ModBUS, EGD, Profibus, etc.).
- Support for most popular additional acquisition hardware such as KeySight data logger, Yokogawa wattmeter etc.
- Real-time monitoring of both acquired data and calculated performances through synoptic viewers
- Recording of both acquired data and calculated performances
- Navigation of historical data through trend viewers (optimized for management of years of data)
- Historical data export in text format
- Performance calculation reference parameters editable by user in real-time
- Optional tool for remote data navigation