SINT Technology is a privately owned company, which has been in business since 1990. The company is located in Calenzano, near Florence (Italy).
Employing a staff of 50 employees, mostly university graduates and qualified technicians, the company has the expertise and the infrastructure to perform activities regarding testing, production of measurement equipment, mechanical and electronic design, software development.
SINT Technology’s main business activities are:
- Laboratory measurement, testing, analysis and diagnostic services applied to stress, vibration, noise, emissions and the thermodynamic performance of machinery and plants
- Production of measuring equipment for residual stress analysis, drilling resistance, fluid dynamic probes.
- Mechanical and electronic design engineering, construction and supply of special equipment.
- Design engineering and production of software for various applications: as an integral part of measuring equipment produced by SINT Technology, for acquisition of laboratory data, and for custom-design computer programs.
- Training: Strain gauge measurement courses and examinations for first and second-level certification for electrical resistance strain gauge testing engineers. Our examination center is the only center recognised in Italy (by CIC-CPND, the Italian Coordination Centre for Non-Destructive Testing). Courses are also held on residual stress measurement by mechanical methods and on measurement uncertainty.
Since 2010 SINT Technology has been accredited to standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by the Italian accreditation body ACCREDIA with accreditation number 910. The accredited tests concern the sectors of strain gauge measurement, residual stress
, vibration, modal analysis, acoustics performance testing.
SINT Technology’s Management System has conformed to the requirements of standard ISO 9001 and BS OHSAS 18001 for the following activities:
- mechanical, electronic and software design engineering for prototypes of new machines
- design and construction of test facilities and data acquisition systems
- noise level, vibration, turbomachinery performance and strain gage measurement services
The certification body Det Norske Veritas (DNV) issued Certificate CERT-02678-98-AQ-BOL-SINCERT, attesting conformity of the company’s Quality Management System to standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
Company profile brochure